Friday, August 19, 2011

29 ways to be creative...

Just found this on PoppyTalk and thought it pretty much sums it up...

 

29 WAYS TO STAY CREATIVE from TO-FU on Vimeo.

Nothing we don't know but a good reminder of all the little steps to keep taking.

I already cleaned up my studio this week so that's one down. Making lists I do all the time but the challenge is to then do what's on the list (it doesn't say what to do about that). Listen to new music sounds good - I'll create some new Pandora stations today (a bit stuck on Cat Power and Regina Spektor's radios these days..).  Stay away from computer is going to be the hardest one YET the one I feel is the most needed! I already forgot the 20 + other steps but that's a start :)
So there - now off to studio to have fun...

p.s.: #11 is one of the best advice I got from an art teacher once: surround yourself by creative people.

What works best for you??

Happy Friday all.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...